- Supporting a client in the development of an accurate database while enhancing client/guest relationships.
- Developing strategies to invite guests back using current customer databases.
The long term success of any business is to ensure a steady and consistent flow of leads which are then converted to a client or guest. The key, however, is to generate these leads sustainably to bring consistency to revenue generation. Through Direct Marketing Know Your Neighbourhood has proven techniques that contribute to business sustainability and drive revenue.
- Meet with your Know Your Neighbourhood Consultant for your Discovery Consultation. Understanding a client’s, story, current state, strategic marketing goals are essential to success.
- Establish your business’ Neighbourhood which is typically a 3-5 mile radius of your location with a minimum target market of 10,000 doors*.
- Once your Neighbourhood is established Know Your Neighbourhood divides the total distribution. The Direct Marketing piece is in front of each door, each quarter or 4 times per year.
*Doors: Know Your Neighbourhood can target Homes, Apartments, Condos, Business and Farms. Each home, apartment, condo or farm represents 1 DOOR.
- Existing Clients Buy More: Increased Average Sale
- Existing Client’s Buy More Often: Increased Frequency
- Existing Client’s Buy New Products: More Options
- Existing Client refer NEW CLIENTS
- Building a current and accurate Database.
- Using addressed mail.
- Inviting guests back by sending a birthday card and a gift.
- Driving new client’s or guests to the business through unaddressed direct mail.
- Inviting existing client’s back through addressed direct mail.
- Existing clients BUY MORE: increased sales average
- Existing clients BUY MORE OFTEN: increased frequency
- Existing clients BUY NEW PRODUCTS: more options
- NEW CLIENT: referral