Neighbourhood and Community are at the center of our marketing focus; transforming businesses into local destinations.
We drive new business and works with clients to ensure that clients come back; MAXIMIZING client value while building business equity.
- Know Your Neighbourhood uses Canada Post as our distribution partner and has access to:
- Working with Canada Post, Know Your Neighbourhood can target individual walking routes within neighbourhood’s.
- Know Your Neighbourhood can sort walking routes by age, gender and number to narrow down the ideal target market
- Unaddressed direct mail is brought into the business to be redeemed providing the business with measureable results.
- Addressed mail is brought into the business to be redeemed providing the business with measurable results.
- Measure the response and compare to the goals of the campaign.
- Forecast gross profit BEFORE the campaign begins.
- The physical nature of direct mail enables the business owner to measure the return on investment to the PENNY.
- Checking the mailbox is already part of one's coming home routine.
- Includes all demographics.
- Time honoured ritual.
- Direct Mail is sorted in similar location, time of day and is typically associated with positive daily routine.
- Who are you? (Your Brand in the Marketplace)
- What is your product and the products breadth of appeal?
- What is the Offer and the offers perceived value?
- Layout and Design
- See graphic of OHIO below
- Method of Distribution
- Know Your Neighbourhood partners with Canada Post for access to HOUSES, APARTMENTS, CONDOS and Businesses.
- Build an accurate database through the 100,000 birthdays in Calgary per MONTH.
- ... that's 3,333 Birthdays per DAY